Simple egg breakfast that gives you the energy you need in the mornings
1. 4 oz wild smoked salmon
2. 3-4 eggs
3. Big handful of spinach
4. Coconut oil or fat of choice
- Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium heat. Add a spoonful of coconut oil, butter, bacon fat, etc.
- Add smoked salmon, break up into chunks and cook for about a minute.
- Crack eggs directly into the pan and scramble.
- When the eggs are almost completely cooked through, add spinachon top and stir around until wilted.
- Serve with sweet potato on the side.